Ebook NPN

Friday, September 5, 2008

MLM Leads- Never Fear Rejection Again

Do you find it painstakingly to talk to MLM leads on the ring, getting hung up on, or handling objections? I used to be like that, constantly taking the prospects that I would generate on the online and sell my business opportunity to them. Time after time, I would basically get laughed at followed by an immediate "Click".

I just couldn't unscramble my problem. What was I doing the wrong way? There were so many people out there that were effortlessly sponsoring people on the telephone.I did this for what seemed like a lifetime. I wasn't getting anywhere with my network marketing business, basically sponsoring one or two a month. But then I found something that changed the way I talked to MLM leads forever. It was a video interview with Mike Dillard, and master recruiter Mark Wieser.

In this video Mark gets worked over by Mike on how he is able to personally sponsor over 254 reps in one year and how he is able to do it so easy that a cave could do it .I figured out that I needed to change the way that I was talking to my leads. I needed to qualify them to see if they would be a good fit for my business, not if they would be interested in joining.

I also figured out that I am the boss, I want to control the situation, I am interviewing my MLM leads to see if they would be good fit to become part of my business.Basically think of it as if you were the manager interviewing to bring a new employee on board. By changing the way that I approach the conversation and the attitude that I have in the conversation, I am now not getting hung up on. I am sponsoring more than ever. My business leads are actually thanking me for the conversations that we engage in..

Sponsoring and talking to network marketing leads doesn't have to be hard, frustrating, or filled bear rejection. All you need to know is how to do it the right way, the fun way, modeling someone that knows how to do it and do it well.So if you would like to learn how I overcame my fear of rejection of talking to prospects on the telephone and how i now sponsor more than ever. and then you need to get your hands on this 100% Free 1 hour video interview. Grab yours now by clicking on the link below

http://Magnetron.blackbeltrecruiting.com



Enjoy the free interveiw

James B. Byrd

No comments:

Whats Working Now!